Political Swiss Display
Enigma Strategy & Branding is taking part into the political Swiss display.
A political poster for a vote in Switzerland is a complicated project to process. This kind of visual has to respond to particular points, linked to their context:
• Places intended for pedestrian
• The consistent point of view will stand next to it
• The political parties want that their identity appear in a strong way in order to be recognised by their active members.
• 4 to 8 subjects are debated concurrently and you have to be quickly identifiable
• Subjects can be very specialised
The target of these posters is to affirm a position. They reply to a positioning need of the parties, but enable to often bring up questions as well. The visual has to both persuade undecided people and carry a vote recommendation built on an union sensation.
The common point between every voting campaign visual: a positioning very clear in a political process with a very polarised ending: for/against, yes/no.